Boys and girls both can develop problems with their sexual health if they don’t care for it. This includes noninfectious and infectious diseases. There are many ways to protect your Reproductive Health which we will discuss below. If you want to be as healthy as possible, it is essential to use this information to stay safe.
· Exercise regularly. At least 30 minutes of exercise each day keeps you healthy, strong, and at an appropriate weight
· Drink water! We need at least eight glasses of water each day to replenish what our body loses. Drink up.
· The foods that you eat are important. You want to eat a diet that is low in fat and high in fiber.
· Do not smoke or use other types of tobacco. It is also important that you avoid alcohol and do not use hard drugs.
· Stress is a silent killer in women. Manage stress and make sure to find ways to destress every single day.
· Make sleep a top priority. So many people do not get the recommended sleep each night and it costs them dearly. Set yourself apart and get more sleep.
Clean genitals are also important. Make sure that hygiene is important to you. Shower or take a bath every day. Girls do not need any additional hygiene products because they can interfere with the vagina’s PH balance. Boys should use cups to guard their genitals. Sexually active people also need to take proper precautions to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs.)
Your sexual health is very important. Use the above information to protect yourself at any age. Also keep in mind that regular visits to the doctor can help keep you safe. You should also make an appointment if you experience any concerns with your sexual health.